the next big teen sensation [NSFW maybe]

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:29 am

As far as Im concerned blacks need to fucking get over it. So what if our ancestors made them slaves, they were slaves in their own countries before we came along and they sold them to us for guns and booze.

We abolished slavery in this country but we dont get any thanks for that. It had nothing to do with my and Im not gonna blame my ancestors for anything. Thats the way things were back then and you didnt see us running from village to village raping the women and stealing the healthy men to keep and eventually sell as slaves.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:50 pm

Silverhaze wrote:As far as Im concerned blacks need to fucking get over it. So what if our ancestors made them slaves, they were slaves in their own countries before we came along and they sold them to us for guns and booze.

Before we came along? There's lots and lots of slavery in Africa *today*. Blacks are enslaving their own kind.

We abolished slavery in this country but we dont get any thanks for that.

Whites are the only race to have officially abolished slavery. Other races (particularly blacks, arabs, and asians) practice it till today.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:56 pm

My girlfriend is actually good friends with the Great Granddaughter of William Wilberforce, the guy that abolished slavery in the UK as you probably know.

We do all this stuff and yet were still the arseholes. Sounds fair to me. :roll:

Give em another 500,000 years to catch up with us and maybe everything will work itself out. Ha.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:35 pm

Class316 wrote:
geesehoward wrote:did you miss the part about them praisin Hitler, and sayingthe Holocaust was an exaggeration? even you can't possibly rationalize that.

It’s not about rationalizing it. It’s about legally protected free speech that contradicts what the media thinks. Saying something is exaggerated is not a crime

Also, there are professors (mostly Jewish) that deny Stalin ever had concentration camps or that he killed millions. Where’s the media hysteria over that?

i'm sorry but even if you're into this stuff, them girls can't sing for shit. hell even white supremecists think they're a joke. read up on their mother

I agree they’re not very good right now. Hopefully they'll improve. But a joke? Hardly! If anything they deserve a gold star for making the media panic.

OMG 2 White girls that don't like to race mix :roll:

Also, they were under fire just for wanting their hurricane donations to go to White victims? What about all the Black celebrities that OPENLY united to raise money for their own people!

But pick on two 13 year olds because they're White! That's the controlled media for you!

instead of blaming everyone else for reverse racism, blame your own ancestors. granted this doesn't apply to everyone, but you get the idea.

The main ones who promote racism against Whites are Jews, and they used Blacks and other races as tools to do so. Fact is, they have all the money and can make or brake politicians, and the politicians (aka White traitors) know this. So the politicians have to conform with their views (and not the views of the people). Anyone who opposes these views is shunned by the media.

But yes, these Whites are just as much to blame for selling out to them and betraying their own kind, and the average White person is just as much to blame for letting all this happen while they do nothing (I myself am guilty of that to some degree at least).

you should be happy white people are getting off easy, compared to the racism of old. i think i'd rather take a few insults than be lynched, that's for damned sure.

Huh? Check out all the non-White on White crime! A lot more Whites are getting murdered, raped, and much more at the hands of non-Whites than non-Whites were getting lynched (and a lot more than the current White on non-White crime).

Even officially things are getting worse and worse. White people are jailed solely for their views (even in the USA!) and any attempts to speak out are silenced! Colleges openly discriminate against Whites!

Also, if you think it’s not as bad as the “old racism” just wait till Whites are a minority in their own lands. In fact, to illustrate how it will be all you have to do is see how Whites are treated in South Africa and the former Rhodesia! It is much much worse than anything Whites ever did to non-Whites in the past.

Examples:

These pictures are not from 80 years ago, they're from the past 10 years!!

check the photo gallery for plenty more @ http://africancrisis.org/default2.asp

See how much you don't see in the news.

Even if it's just a few insults now, wait about 40 years in the US and about 80 in Europe! These pictures illustrate how it will be!

Check this out: http://www.xanga.com/tyrone_the_prowd/4 ... /item.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Previous

Return to General Banter