sure to be a hit with Class

be sure to also check out their blog: http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:51 am

LMAO!!

I was positively overwhelmed by the massive selection of unclickable pics on the biography bit.

Whats the deal with Valhalla?? I thought that was the viking heaven? So are these girls American, German or Vikings?? lol
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:21 pm

I saw these kids in the rag earlier in the week, couldent help but LMAO when I saw pic next to the story of them in those smiley Hitler t-shirts.

Silverhaze wrote:Whats the deal with Valhalla?? I thought that was the viking heaven? So are these girls American, German or Vikings?? lol

Apparently religion in pre-medieval Germany was along the same sort of lines as it was in Scandanavia. The Nazis were big on that sort of thing for propaganda purposes and because it went allong with the whole master race thing.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:02 pm

ahh me am wid ya mon

Anyway where have you been recently Wakko Yakko?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby PASTA POWER on Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:52 pm

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby were on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:25 am

PASTA POWER wrote:These girls are somewhat good looking but the Olsen twins are absolutely revolting. The Olsens were only cute for the first few seasons of Full House. Monkey faced kids(cute) grow up to be monkey faced adults(ugly).

I believe they do pop but Class is into heavy metal or something like that so they probably aren't his thing.

their earnings were in the millions<--(plural) last year..or was that 2004. Anyway, i agree.There not prettythats for sure,one of them has some serious issue(eating disorder)?.
They remind me of another sensation in the states..hillary Dudd..err..duff.. :P
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby PASTA POWER on Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:45 am

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby RabidYak on Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:53 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Anyway where have you been recently Wakko Yakko?

Nowhere in particular, my Internet has been pretty ropey for the last few days and I had some stuff on the boil during the week as well.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:22 am

Wow like I SO wanted a lesson in history and english. :lol:
No honestly, that dictionary definition was useful to me really it was. :shock:

Well, nice to see you again Yak. Have you been downloading anything good recently?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:54 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Well, nice to see you again Yak. Have you been downloading anything good recently?

I gave the DC version of Capcom vs SNK 2 a whirl a while ago, not bad but nothing outstanding either.

Currently playing TMNT Tournament Fighters until I get round to picking up a copy of Quake 4, can't be arsed to make a specific shopping trip for it since i'm going to PC World later in the week anyway to get a new toner cartridge.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:59 pm

Hmm Ive heard its not all that great but you're a big boy and entitled to your own choices. Some like it some dont but what I do know is that theres a little patch type thing about that makes the graphics much better for GeForce owners.

Dont know what you have but for anybody that wants to try it heres the home page:

http://www.skenegroup.net/fornvidiots/quak4/index.html

For those that have a legit version of UT2004 theres an official patch by nVidia owners that does some shit too.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby RabidYak on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:24 pm

I'll check that out when I get it.

Even if it is an average game, I like to give the games box a workout now and then and it should at least be more entertaining then the Doom 3 yawnfest.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby were on Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:08 am

didnt hear any wows from quake4 on the internet

but as for tmnt tournment fighters,isnt that on the snes,cause the one on the genesis sucks chicken balls
Zep wrote:yes, i am drunk, but did I loot? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
were
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:28 am

Oh its supposed to be better than Doom3 definitely. I removed that from my system after playing it for oh....about 2 hours in total. Thats starting from the beginning 2 times and playing for an hour at most.

I love playing a game where 70% of the time you spend on it is spent without actually being able to see fucking ANYTHING at all. Cheap shots out of the dark again, and again, and again, and again. Oh that got old real quick.

People's gripes were mostly that it was too much like Quake 2 just with better graphics, same old weapons but now with upgrades which eventually turn you into Mr Invincible Walking Arsenal.
The story line is weak and if you know about the 'plot twist' then its even more dissapointing that you are supposed to be able to understand their language yet they still sound like they are babbling nonsense and you never get any of their special powers.
Oh and the small weak enemies move a bit faster but dont really make an effort to avoid getting shot and the big enemies just walk right up to you not dodging at all while getting shot.
The bosses are supposed to be uninventive and easy. But all this is just what Ive read on other forums. Maybe a download of it might be advisable first?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Re: the next big teen sensation

Postby Class316 on Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:34 pm

geesehoward wrote:Prussian Blue
http://prussianblue.net/lyrics.htm

aren't they adorable? it's like the Olsen twins... if they were Nazis

sure to be a hit with Class

be sure to also check out their blog: http://prussianbluefan.blogspot.com/

The media has been acting all hysterical because two cute White children don’t conform with the Jewish multi cult “standard”, you’d think they were marching into cities and shooting non-Whites on sight!

The media also uses them as another pathetic ploy is to equate this with child abuse! WHAT A JOKE! Just because hey don’t agree with views it’s child abuse? And what about all the children taught of being ashamed of who they are through “tolerant classes”! Did you know they actually did send some kids to “tolerant camps” just like in South Park?

Also, a black psychologist went so far as to suggest the mother should be charged with child abuse and the children put in foster homes. That same negro wrote a book about how so many blacks don’t know who their fasters are. Before worrying about 2 little White girls, he should worry about HIS OWN KIND first!!

Not only that, but their forum has been hacked! Real mature!

http://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/

The sad thing is, in pretty much all of Europe (except possibly Denmark) they would be ILLEGAL! This is the new "democracy" for you!

While filthy turd world nations are undemocratic and jail people for their views, at least they're honest about it! Unlike nations such as Germany, Britain, Canada, and others who claim to support free speech!
Last edited by Class316 on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby PASTA POWER on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:30 pm

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Class316 on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:45 pm

PASTA POWER wrote:I heard the other day they have gone into hiding because of the death threats. Combating hate with hate. What a wonderful plan and it doesn't seem that their message is that hateful anyway.

There is none more intolerant than those who preach tolerance. This statement is 100% truth till the end!

Though I haven't heard they've gone into hiding because of death threats (not that it would surprise me since that's how anti racists act all the time). I will check on that and see if there's truth to it.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:50 pm

Nov. 7, 2005 issue - It's not easy being white. Ask Lamb and Lynx Gaede—13-year-old twins who make up the "defensive racist" pop-music duo Prussian Blue. The blond-haired, blue-eyed sisters went into hiding last week. An ABC News camera crew spent several days shadowing the girls as they sang (sample lyric: "Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake") and urged white people not to mix with other races.

White supremacists hoped the attention would help the Bakersfield, Calif., duo cross over to mainstream audiences. Prussian Blue, wrote National Vanguard, a sympathetic publication, "will be breaking new ground ... creating an entire genre of pro-White music." But after the TV segment—and an outpouring of criticism—"the girls were in tears. This is going to follow them for the rest of their lives," says Edgar Steele, the sisters' attorney. Now, he says, the sisters "are living in an undisclosed location and there will be no personal appearances until this thing is long blown over." Still, the girls have sold several thousand copies of their first album, "Fragment of the Future," and a second is due out in a few months.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9865949/site/newsweek/
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:22 pm

Oh but its ok for 'black' music to be pro well....lets see here....

Pro guns [check]
Pro violence [check]
Pro prostitution [check]
Pro pimping [check]
Pro drugs [check]
Pro drug dealing [check]
Pro drug taking [check]
Pro murder [check]
Pro violence against women [check]
Pro rape (in some cases) [check]
Pro prison [check]
Anything Ive missed yet?
Pro theft [check]
and the point Im trying to make....PRO BLACK AND ANTI WHITE [check, check and double check]

Anybody ever listened to this stuff where they are openly insulting white people with all that 'white bread mother fucker' stuff and white women are sluts and yadda yadda yadda?

But this shit is totally mainstream and even enjoyed by confused white people that think being white should be somthing to be ashamed of because if you're branded a racist for being proud to be white then what else is there other than shame?

FETCH ME MY SHOTGUN PLEASE I FEEL A RAMPAGE COMIN' ON!!!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:55 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Oh but its ok for 'black' music to be pro well....lets see here....

Pro guns [check]
Pro violence [check]
Pro prostitution [check]
Pro pimping [check]
Pro drugs [check]
Pro drug dealing [check]
Pro drug taking [check]
Pro murder [check]
Pro violence against women [check]
Pro rape (in some cases) [check]
Pro prison [check]
Anything Ive missed yet?
Pro theft [check]
and the point Im trying to make....PRO BLACK AND ANTI WHITE [check, check and double check]

Anybody ever listened to this stuff where they are openly insulting white people with all that 'white bread mother fucker' stuff and white women are sluts and yadda yadda yadda?

But this shit is totally mainstream and even enjoyed by confused white people that think being white should be somthing to be ashamed of because if you're branded a racist for being proud to be white then what else is there other than shame?

FETCH ME MY SHOTGUN PLEASE I FEEL A RAMPAGE COMIN' ON!!!

Anti White rap lyrics can be found on amazon or any mainstream store that sells media (be it Virgin, Wal-Mart, whatever).

View them @ http://www.amren.com/rap/rap1.htm

Here’s one example (see the above link for many more):

“Now I’m black but black people trip [become upset] ‘cause white people like me; white people like me but don’t like them. . . . I don’t hate whites, I just gotta death wish for motherfuckers that ain’t right”

“Race War”; Ice-T, Home Invasion, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

The album cover features a White boy listening to rap and reading Malcolm X while Blacks murder his father and rape his sister:

And you can buy that on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ce&s=music

Can you buy Skrewdriver on amazon? HELL NO!

Prussian Blue on ifilm: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/268214 ... 041&htv=12

Better quality version of that video: http://www.murreymedia.com/prussianblue-victoryday.mov
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:51 pm

Makes you feel sick that people can get away with that really doesnt it?
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby geesehoward on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:20 pm

Class316 wrote:The media has been acting all hysterical because two cute White children don’t conform with the Jewish multi cult “standard”, you’d think they were marching into cities and shooting non-Whites on sight!

did you miss the part about them praisin Hitler, and sayingthe Holocaust was an exaggeration? even you can't possibly rationalize that.

i'm sorry but even if you're into this stuff, them girls can't sing for shit. hell even white supremecists think they're a joke. read up on their mother

now i'll apologize in advance as i'm about to say something that's gonna make me look like a total asshole:

instead of blaming everyone else for reverse racism, blame your own ancestors. granted this doesn't apply to everyone, but you get the idea. you should be happy white people are getting off easy, compared to the racism of old. i think i'd rather take a few insults than be lynched, that's for damned sure.

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Class316 on Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:27 pm

geesehoward wrote:did you miss the part about them praisin Hitler, and sayingthe Holocaust was an exaggeration? even you can't possibly rationalize that.

It’s not about rationalizing it. It’s about legally protected free speech that contradicts what the media thinks. Saying something is exaggerated is not a crime

Also, there are professors (mostly Jewish) that deny Stalin ever had concentration camps or that he killed millions. Where’s the media hysteria over that?

i'm sorry but even if you're into this stuff, them girls can't sing for shit. hell even white supremecists think they're a joke. read up on their mother

I agree they’re not very good right now. Hopefully they'll improve. But a joke? Hardly! If anything they deserve a gold star for making the media panic.

OMG 2 White girls that don't like to race mix :roll:

Also, they were under fire just for wanting their hurricane donations to go to White victims? What about all the Black celebrities that OPENLY united to raise money for their own people!

But pick on two 13 year olds because they're White! That's the controlled media for you!

instead of blaming everyone else for reverse racism, blame your own ancestors. granted this doesn't apply to everyone, but you get the idea.

The main ones who promote racism against Whites are Jews, and they used Blacks and other races as tools to do so. Fact is, they have all the money and can make or brake politicians, and the politicians (aka White traitors) know this. So the politicians have to conform with their views (and not the views of the people). Anyone who opposes these views is shunned by the media.

But yes, these Whites are just as much to blame for selling out to them and betraying their own kind, and the average White person is just as much to blame for letting all this happen while they do nothing (I myself am guilty of that to some degree at least).

you should be happy white people are getting off easy, compared to the racism of old. i think i'd rather take a few insults than be lynched, that's for damned sure.

Huh? Check out all the non-White on White crime! A lot more Whites are getting murdered, raped, and much more at the hands of non-Whites than non-Whites were getting lynched (and a lot more than the current White on non-White crime).

Even officially things are getting worse and worse. White people are jailed solely for their views (even in the USA!) and any attempts to speak out are silenced! Colleges openly discriminate against Whites!

Also, if you think it’s not as bad as the “old racism” just wait till Whites are a minority in their own lands. In fact, to illustrate how it will be all you have to do is see how Whites are treated in South Africa and the former Rhodesia! It is much much worse than anything Whites ever did to non-Whites in the past.

Examples:

These pictures are not from 80 years ago, they're from the past 10 years!!

check the photo gallery for plenty more @ http://africancrisis.org/default2.asp

See how much you don't see in the news.

Even if it's just a few insults now, wait about 40 years in the US and about 80 in Europe! These pictures illustrate how it will be!
Last edited by Class316 on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Next

Return to General Banter