The 2004 Christmas banning thread

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

The 2004 Christmas banning thread

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:28 pm

Every year, around the world, in an attempt to further annihilate Western civilization and Western values, Christmas and/or Christmas related traditions are violated by the politically correct multi cult world. In this thread, I shall be documenting instances of Christmas bans across Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand during November and December 2004. Also, everyone feel free to contribute to this thread.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:33 pm

Christmas banned in Stoke

The far-leftists who, after a generation's 'long march through the institutions', now have a near death-grip on many once traditionalist British institutions, are once again pressing forward with their Marxist-inspired attack on Christmas.

Having declared several years ago that Britain's second city, Birmingham, would thenceforth celebrate 'Winterval', and removed both Christian symbols and images such as reindeer from Christmas lights all over the country (the latter in particular 'justified' by the need to avoid offending Muslims, whose religion bans the representation of any living creature with a soul), the PC revolutionaries are now in action in Stoke.

Christmas and Easter to be replaced

It has been announced that the appalling leftist Independent Mayor Wolfe intends to do away with Christmas in Stoke and have the city celebrate a Winterfest instead. And, just for good measure, the other great annual traditional Pagan/Christian hybrid festival of spring rebirth, Easter, is to be scrapped and replaced with a so-called Springfest. This is not a spoof story, not a late April Fool’s joke, this is the reality of Stoke today in the year 2004.

The British National Party urges every single person who feels offended by this brutal assault on some of the dearest traditions and fondest collective childhood memories of our entire nation to resist: Watch for similar things happening in your own area; complain to the authorities; write to the local press; organise petitions, and hold non-violent direct action stunts such as launching unofficial 'guerrilla Christmas' celebrations by turning up dressed as Father Christmas and disrupting 'Winterval' type celebrations.

In Stoke, we will make Mayor Wolfe's attempted abolition of Christmas a significant part of next year's BNP Mayoral Election campaign. Four years ago, of course, the BNP's Steve Batkin was robbed of his election as Mayor of Stoke by massive Labour Party-inspired electoral fraud. With the shocking record of both New Labour (now known among cynics in Stoke as the "Spanish Villas and Paedophile Party") and the usurper 'Mayor' Wolfe since then, it looks as though they will have to come up with an even bigger wave of frauds this time around to stop the biggest BNP breakthrough yet. Their problem, however, is that this time we'll be ready for them!

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=19
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:37 pm

SANTA CLAUS last night told of his torment at being given the heave-ho-ho by High Street stores.

The world's most famous senior citizen opened the doors of his secret Lapland retreat to reveal exclusively to The Sun: "I take this as an insult to me and children everywhere.

"It breaks my old heart to be banned from Oxford Street in London and those big shopping centres around the country. This is a real kick in the teeth.

"I've visited these stores for decades, giving pleasure to thousands of kids.

"Now shopping centres are turning their backs on me just because I'm regarded as being uncool for their image among the shoppers.

"Why do they want boybands and showbiz people to replace me? There's no justice in what they're doing.

"Have they no respect for tradition and kiddies' pleasure at whispering what they want for Christmas to me in my grotto?"

Leaning back in his armchair, Father Christmas was in reflective mood as he looked back on a career that has spanned the decades.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,5-2004521479,00.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby ivwshane on Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:23 pm

What's wrong with banning christmas, especially in other parts of the world? I don't want to have to celebrate kwanza and I'm sure there are those that feel the same about christmas or other relegious holidays.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:17 pm

ivwshane wrote:What's wrong with banning christmas, especially in other parts of the world? I don't want to have to celebrate kwanza and I'm sure there are those that feel the same about christmas or other relegious holidays.

In the places I mentioned, most people still celebrate Christmas. If anyone is bothered by the cultures of the Native people then they should get out! Plain and simple.

If I went to Saudi Arabia and I wanted to ban Ramadan decorations because it offended me or bothered me in any way, I don't think it would go over very well. Likewise, I don't think banning Hindu traditions in India would be very appreciated by the population.
Last edited by Class316 on Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby the ox on Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:19 am

If yur skin is blue black or brown.
Then you can pack yur bags and leave town.
White and right is the way to go.
Vote for me and I will show.
CLASS FOR PREZ IN 2008. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
the ox
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby release on Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:02 am

dude... has no one told u yet ? Santa Claus ain't real. :lol:
Cheers,

Release.
release
PCB Baron
PCB Baron

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:41 pm

I think it fucking sucks.

Makes me want to erect a 50' neon flashing cross and a giant reindeer as a big FUCK YOU to all those that are offended by traditional british holidays.

You dont like it? FUCK OFF.

I wonder if the reindeer will go up in croydon this year. I'll have to keep an eye out.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:13 pm

Silverhaze wrote:I think it fucking sucks.

Makes me want to erect a 50' neon flashing cross and a giant reindeer as a big FUCK YOU to all those that are offended by traditional british holidays.

You dont like it? FUCK OFF.

I wonder if the reindeer will go up in croydon this year. I'll have to keep an eye out.

The reindeer was bannned in some places last year :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:08 pm

C-word banned in Cornwall

In Cornwall, management at the Eden Project tourist attraction have banned the word Christmas. They do not want any mention of what they call the C-Word because they are worried it will offend followers of other faiths.

Management have renamed Christmas "Time of Gifts" - claiming this will appeal to everyone at the domed eco project in Cornwall which gets millions of pounds in funding each year from taxpayers in addition to funding from the Lottery Commission. More worryingly in an Orwellian twist, staff have been told to stop visitors saying the Christmas word itself!

Many Christian organisations are reported to be furious at the ban on the “C-word”- claiming it is political correctness gone mad.

Peter Kearney, spokesman for the Catholic Church, said the ban was a "slap in face to Christians across the Britain".

Steve Jenkins, spokesman for the Church of England, added: "People behind the Eden Project should remind themselves it is a time for giving. That includes giving respect."

Eden Project spokesman Ben Harding said: "We are having a seasonal celebration so there is no need to mention the C-Word because it's a celebration for everybody."

Who is really offended?

The real twist in the tale is that we have received emails from a number of folk from ethnic minorities who all state that they enjoy Christmas and are not offended. The offence that exists is resident in the twisted minds of the wet white liberals who champion political correctness. There is of course real offence to those Eden Project visitors who are Christians and who have been effectively excluded from the Project’s seasonal “celebrations”.

We have added the Eden Project to our list of cyberactive campaigns. Let us see if we eek out an apology and rethink from the Eden Project’s PC management team.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=30

The Eden Project Campaign: http://www.bnp.org.uk/cyberactive/cyber_ep04.htm
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:03 am

Recently, it came to my attention that a group our school has, decided that Christmas should no longer be allowed in any sort of manner( i.e. Christmas tree is now "holiday tree", "Merry Christmas is no longer allowed in plays", etc.)

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=166026
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby PASTA POWER on Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:11 pm

o
Last edited by PASTA POWER on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PASTA POWER
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby adidas on Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:19 pm

PASTA POWER wrote:I support banning gift giving holidays or any holiday I don't get off.

Sounds good to me.

Has anyone seen the Happy Chrismahannakwanzaa Virgin Mobile commerical yet?
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:04 am

adidas wrote:
PASTA POWER wrote:I support banning gift giving holidays or any holiday I don't get off.

Sounds good to me.

Has anyone seen the Happy Chrismahannakwanzaa Virgin Mobile commerical yet?

I have :evil: It's DISGUSTING!!!

Even worse than "Happy Holidays"

And look at the reindeer! :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:43 pm

Well I have found out that in Croydon Father Christmas has been excluded from the main shopping area.

I was in Bromley today and noticed stars on their xmas deccies. I think I might complain to the council that Im offended by those.

What really gets me about this Eden thing is that it takes its actual name from the old testament. While they are at banning christmas why dont the stupid fuckers take a look at their name and rethink that too.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby adidas on Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:04 am

Class316 wrote:
And look at the reindeer! :evil:

That's pretty sad; almost comical.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:26 pm

At least the TV companies in the UK have not succumbed.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:56 pm

ADL calls Christmas the 'December Dilemma'

New York, NY, November 9, 2004 … Each December schools and teachers are confronted with the question of how to approach the holidays without favoring one religious faith over another or making some students feel uncomfortable because their religious background is different from others.

To help negotiate this "December dilemma," the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) provides public schools and government institutions with materials and information on how to keep public recognition of the December holidays constitutionally permissible.

"More than any other time of year, December poses a unique challenge for public schools and government institutions," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "We want schools to understand the guidelines and to know that there is nothing wrong with acknowledging the December holidays so long as it is done with sensitivity, with respect, and always with an understanding of the importance of the separation of church and state."

With the December holidays rapidly approaching and with Hannukah coming much earlier than Christmas this year (the first day of Hannukah falls on December 8 ), ADL began its annual outreach to public schools and institutions earlier this year, with letters going out to school districts and government institutions and an updated online guide, The December Dilemma: December Holiday Guidelines for Public Schools.

more @ http://www.adl.org/PresRele/RelChStSep_90/4586_90.htm
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:37 pm

Enter: Chrismukkah :evil:

ImageImage

An interfaith couple has solved an annual predicament for millions of Americans with both Jewish and Christian persuasions -- sharing the joy of both Hanukkah and Christmas with family and friends.

Although they have encountered resistance from conservative Jewish organizations and media, Ron and Michelle Gompertz have launched a line of beautifully-designed whimsical greeting cards that celebrate 'Chrismukkah.' The cards are available for purchase at http://www.chrismukkah.com/ ($15.00 per dozen)

"Chrismukkah is a blend of favorite traditions from both Hanukkah and Christmas," said Ron Gompertz, a Jew, who along with his Protestant wife Michelle, began observing Chrismukkah officially last year. "Chrismukkah is celebrated by mixed-faith couples, interfaith families, half-Jews, and others. Chrismukkah is a new name for the way millions of people experience the holidays together each year."

http://news.corporate.findlaw.com/prnewswire/20041111/11nov2004164218.html

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Every December, Zack Rudman and his wife send out cards with winterscapes and generic holiday greetings.

Finally, though, the Kansas City lawyer found a variety that seemed to better suit a Jewish man and an Episcopal woman with two young children as familiar with the menorah as mistletoe. It screams "Merry Chrismukkah!"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16759-2004Nov27.html

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/10292040.htm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1355809,00.html

http://www.chrismukkah.com/
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:34 pm

Hurl if you wanna!

What I cant understand is that its fine to celebrate all the other religious holidays and nobody seems offended by it.

If they really wanna do it with sensitivity then give all the holidays an equal share of celebrations. Like give people the day off work for other religious holidays instead of giving everybody the day off at xmas and only the other minorities the day off on their holidays.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:00 pm

BNP launches Campaign for a real Christmas

On this, the first day of December, the BNP launches its Campaign for a Real Christmas. As shoppers throng to the new temples of the consumerist cult, look out for signs of Christmas. You will be hard pushed to find any nativity scenes, any portrayal of the Biblical Christmas story. In somes places the symbol of the kiddies fun side of Christmas; the Christmas of reindeer, Santa and snowmen have been purged. What is going on?

Cultural revolution

Shopping mall bosses have cravenly yielded to demands from politically correct lobbying groups and remove the "Christ" from Christmas. Although many individuals from ethnic minorities are not offended by the sight of nativity scenes or the sight of reindeer, white left-liberals who run the "diversity awareness" committees on our councils and who staff the myriad anti-racist lobbying groups feel that such symbolism may be offensive to some minority groups.

Well the BNP has a clear message to these cultural revoluntaries and that is "hands off our traditions". Britons, whether Christian or non-Christian alike, love Christmas and the joy of being with family and friends in a time of reflection and togetherness. Christmas is an important part of the Christian calendar and while the leaders of established Church, both Anglican and Catholic seem to have abandoned defending the faith, it leaves the BNP the only organisation that is prepared to defend our Christian cultural heritage.

Material for distribution

The BNP has prepared a leaflet especially for the festive season. With just three weekends before Christmas Day, it is imperative that as many units distribute our Campaign for a Real Christmas leaflet, as possible. Thousands of shoppers will be pouring into the shopping malls and along the High streets of towns and cities across the country. Let them know the BNP is defending our heritage in the face of attacks by political correctness. The leaflet can be downloaded from our resource section.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=55

http://www.bnp.org.uk/resources/Christmas_Leaflet.pdf
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:10 pm

Father Christmas has been banned from two units at a hospital in Leicester.

Senior managers at Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust said having Santa visit elderly dementia patients is treating them like children.

The decision has angered nursing staff and relatives who say a visit from him is part of Christmas for everyone.

However, following criticism of the sacking of Father Christmas, the NHS trust has said it will be reviewing whether he can be reinstated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leic ... 057687.stm
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:01 pm

Denver mayor allows 'Merry Christmas' display

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- Seeking to avoid an emotionally charged battle, the mayor reversed a decision to remove the lights spelling out "Merry Christmas" from a city holiday display.

Mayor John Hickenlooper said Thursday that his office was flooded with complaints after he announced he would remove the message next year and replace it with the inclusive "Happy Holidays."

"I didn't even think twice about it, and it's perhaps my inexperience as an elected official," said Hickenlooper, who took office last year. "To have it veer off in this other direction, where so many people felt being deprived of this tradition, was certainly not what we intended."

Authorities in Chicago did a similar about-face this week. The Chicago Transit Authority sparked an outcry when it announced it was canceling its specially decorated "holiday train" because of budget constraints.

Carole Brown, president of the CTA board, said Thursday she's asked staff to restore it, because board members she talked to "all want this holiday train up and running."

The train, a tradition for a dozen years, features holiday music, thousands of colored lights, interior hand poles wrapped to look like candy canes and a flatcar in the middle that carries a live Santa. CTA officials said with so little time this year, the reinstated train will be scaled back somewhat.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/12/03/holida ... index.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Next

Return to General Banter