Movie Review: All About the Benjamins

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Movie Review: All About the Benjamins

Postby Class316 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:10 am

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0278295

First off, let me start by saying this movie is typical of the RACIST anti-White movie that is spewed out by the controllers at Hollywood!! I mean, I have seen lots of racist movies by them, but this is one of the outright racist movies they?ve ever made (although recently they?ve been getting worse and worse, such as Sum of all fears and Undercover brother)!!

Let?s start! I was at a friend?s place and he put this on the DVD. I was a bit disappointed he was putting on that movie after I saw the cover, but I committed a sin and saw down.

It starts with (c)rapper Ice Cube going into the house of a White guy. Now of course all White guys are criminals and mindless bigots. So obviously here we have a strong noble black guy and an evil racist White guy.

The White guy is counterfeiting money and gets attacked by the black guy. And he was watching a ?racist? cartoon of Bugs Bunny humiliating a black guy (never mind all the cartoons of Bugs Bunny and Elmer J Fudd where White guys are portrayed in negative light)

Therefore Ice Cube must kick his ass more for watching it and says ?damn what?s that shit you?re watching?. And if that?s not enough, the evil White guy has a confederate battle flag hanging in his room! Then his pregnant redneck sister comes along to fire a few shots, and Ice Cube goes out the window along with the flag! And outside more shots are fired, but in the end Ice Cube kicks the ass of the White guy and to add insult to injury ends up ramming an electric zapper on the evil White guy?s dick!

Although I didn?t stay for the rest of the movie, I?m sure I would have had to sit through more RACIST propaganda by Hollywood. I just wasn?t in the mood for being injected doses of mindless hate and bigotry! After that scene, I promptly excused myself, and went back home (of course, no NAACP complaints about THIS movie, and stupid White America does not cry out and says this movie is demeaning to Whites)
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:46 am

how did i know this was coming?

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:50 am

class nobody cares about the wank that you write.

Hopefully Mr Rom will see this bullshit has no place on these forums and delete the shit out of it.

Sounds like your 'friend' just did didnt want your pathetic arse in his house or on his furniture and knew that was the best way to make you make a sharp exit. LOL I'd fly the flags of every nation you hate if I knew you were coming anywhere near where I live.

I do have to admit that those old bugs cartoons can be funny though just for the difference in standards these days!
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby adidas on Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:08 am

I'll have to rent that, I like Ice Cube :P
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby M on Mon Oct 14, 2002 7:36 pm

"Then his pregnant redneck sister comes along to fire a few shots, and Ice Cube goes out the window along with the flag!"

It was his girlfriend and she wasn't pregnant, her leg was broken. That movie kicked ass. Mike Epps rules!

- M
M
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Class316 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:01 pm

YelloMichael wrote:It was his girlfriend and she wasn't pregnant,

Whatever :evil:

That movie kicked ass. Mike Epps rules!

That movie advocates RACISM! And Mike Epps sucks! Now I need to make a review of The Scorpion King.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Damian on Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:44 pm

Lol let me guess, that movie was racist because the lead was part Indian?

:lol: why not just call it a shit movie anyway?
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby Class316 on Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:37 pm

DamianMoran wrote:Lol let me guess, that movie was racist because the lead was part Indian?

ummm....it's bigoted against Whites.

:lol: why not just call it a shit movie anyway?

That works too :o
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Oct 15, 2002 8:43 am

So if it wasnt it's bigoted against whites and was bigoted against blacks then to you it would be ok?

Beaten in an argument and what do we get? Whatever.

Well didnt see that coming. A better response would have been that you were so enraged by the mindless racism being displayed on the screen that minor details of the film were made insignificant in comparison to the overall infuriating whole. Therefor you got it wrong.

But then whatever works just fine :rolleyes:
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:47 pm

Silverhaze wrote:So if it wasnt it's bigoted against whites and was bigoted against blacks then to you it would be ok?

Then blacks would start an uprise and that racist bastard Jesse Jackson would whine even more! :evil: (but then again, such a film would never see the light of day in today's bizzaro "equality" world to BEGIN with :evil:)

Well didnt see that coming. A better response would have been that you were so enraged by the mindless racism being displayed on the screen that minor details of the film were made insignificant in comparison to the overall infuriating whole.

umm....how's that :shock:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:13 am

What are you playing cricket or something?? If you dont understand that then theres no point even bothering to explain its simplicity.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter