stupid or not

Postby geesehoward on Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:40 pm

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Re: stupid or not

Postby Class316 on Thu Sep 05, 2002 1:53 am

Yea I read so many articles about that. 88 T shirts slipped into stores boo fucking hoo 8)

Personally I would have preferred a T Shirt written ?14 Words? on it. That would rock much much more!! This is a picture I got from a guy I know in Idaho. I upped it for all to see!! Check out his kewl new license plate! And the ones who approved it didn?t even know what it meant :D

Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby adidas on Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:16 am

Ok, had to look that up on Google.

14 (words):

This numeral represents the phrase "14 words," the number of words in an expression that has become the battle cry and rallying slogan for the white supremacist movement: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." This expression was coined by the now imprisoned David Lane, a long-time racist and member of The Order, a far-right revolutionary group based in the Northwest, that was responsible for a number of bank robberies, the bombing of a synagogue and the murder of Denver radio talk-show host Alan Berg in the 1980s.

No further comment, except I'm not locking any more threads, deleting them etc.

I tried to lock the last thread and SH just continued it in a new one, so I guess there's no point in wasting effort.

knock yourselves out guys! Argue til you're blue in the face. Entertain me with some good flames ;)
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Thu Sep 05, 2002 2:51 am

adidas wrote:Ok, had to look that up on Google.

14 (words):

This numeral represents the phrase "14 words," the number of words in an expression that has become the battle cry and rallying slogan for the white supremacist movement: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." This expression was coined by the now imprisoned David Lane, a long-time racist and member of The Order, a far-right revolutionary group based in the Northwest, that was responsible for a number of bank robberies, the bombing of a synagogue and the murder of Denver radio talk-show host Alan Berg in the 1980s.

Let me guess!! You found this on the ADL's website!! :lol:

Funny folks the ADL. If anyone DARES criticize Israel, they're labeled as "anti Semitic? (take a shot in the dark as to who runs the ADL). And they also have a HUGE double standard as to whom they label as ?extremist? (typical of their kind).

14 Words 4 life baby!!!

http://profiles.yahoo.com/misanthropic2000 <---"Evil Racists"
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Thu Sep 05, 2002 4:32 am

that is one trailer trash looking broad, and that baby looks like he has the downs

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:27 am

I cant even be bothered.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Blue Hawk on Thu Sep 05, 2002 11:28 pm

heh looking at the topic, i thought you were reffering to ass316 :P. i mkight look at it later.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Return to General Banter