Class you tit

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Class you tit

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:23 am

Sorry Adidas, you can delete or lock this post if you like but I couldnt let that ignorant wanker have the last word. Especially when its about me.

Silverhaze wrote:
So are you admitting that the whole cast wernt all white? Or are you just using this as a way of pushing more of your racial hatred?

Class worte:
Ummm. All the main cast were white, the rest may or may not have been but they werent human to begin with they were evil creatures that got no major screen time.

Silverhaze replied:
Um, yeah well thats a lame answer if ever I heard one. There are some major battles coming up with thousands of em on screen at once.

Quote: SH
I noticed a warning about the racist shit in another post. Watch it.

Class:
Do you see me make such threads?

SH replied:
Um no you dimwit. Adidas posted that before locking the thread.

Quote: SH
I feel ashamed to have blonde hair and blue eyes when I read your crap. I was alright about it before.

Class:
You told me yourself you work with asylum seekers. Chances are u even let in some. So if youre ashamed or not for having the rare genes that you do is irrelevant.

SH replied:
No I beg to differ. The fact that I work where I work is completely irrelevant. I feel ashamed to belong to the same race as somebody so completely blinkered, ignorant, pathetic and stuck in the past. I think maybe you would have fitted in nicely like 100 years ago.

Thats all I have to say on the subject. Thanks.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby ivwshane on Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:45 am

Hey you do guys remember that man boy love post on emux?

Do you see the similarities?
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Silverhaze on Tue Sep 03, 2002 9:40 am

You refering to the otomo fiasco? LOL

Yeah I see the similarities but I have good evidence to pretty much proove that this guy isnt the shit master. I've seen otomo on another forum. They actually like him there for some reason.

Its such a shame that Class posts what he does. He actually does have some interesting things to say about emulation and games etc... It just gets ruined with all this racist stuff.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Blue Hawk on Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:30 pm

we could report class to the naacp... or other non white, non ehatever religion he is activist groups heh.

oh and for the record class, if you dont remember, I'M A FUCKN' JEW!!!!!

dont believe in religion but im still a jew.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Re: Class you tit

Postby Class316 on Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:22 pm

Silverhaze wrote:Silverhaze replied:
Um, yeah well thats a lame answer if ever I heard one. There are some major battles coming up with thousands of em on screen at once.

Bah!! Coming soon: Watch the sub human freaks get wiped out by brave Whiet men ;)

SH replied:

huh?

SH replied:
No I beg to differ. The fact that I work where I work is completely irrelevant. I feel ashamed to belong to the same race as somebody so completely blinkered, ignorant, pathetic and stuck in the past. I think maybe you would have fitted in nicely like 100 years ago.

My God I feel so sorry for you. I really do :cry:

Blue Hawk wrote:oh and for the record class, if you dont remember, I'M A FUCKN' JEW!!!!!

dont believe in religion but im still a jew.

Umm?.you never said you were or weren?t. But that doesn?t make what I stated any less true. And Jews are more of a race than a religion. Ask any rabbi if you don't believe me.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:56 pm

Blue Hawk, your av is great. did you make that? or did you get it from a site

anyways, class your arguments are falling apart. it's starting to go from somewhat understandable factual information to just plain racist banter and childish isults.

that's my 2 cents

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Class316 on Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:58 pm

geesehoward wrote: it's starting to go from somewhat understandable factual information to just plain racist banter and childish isults.

I was just giving my opinion on a movie :?
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Blue Hawk on Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:26 am

yes, but any time you give your unwanted opinion,. its always a racist remark. and jews are not a race. jews come from judaism, the second oldest religion in history, next to bhudism (i think). the basis of all catholosism, christianity and such are all taken from judaism. so basicall, if your any of those religions, you have roots in the jewish faith. remember, hitler's grandmother was a jew. so research your fictional facts before you post any more shit, ass.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby M on Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:00 am

Pfffft. Whatever.

- M
M
PCB Landlord
PCB Landlord

Postby Class316 on Wed Sep 04, 2002 4:02 am

Blue Hawk wrote:yes, but any time you give your unwanted opinion,. its always a racist remark.

Not really. Only a bit when it came to Lord of the Rings.

and jews are not a race. jews come from judaism, the second oldest religion in history, next to bhudism (i think).

Whoa!! You obviously are a disgrace from the point of view of your own people. :shock:

the basis of all catholosism, christianity and such are all taken from judaism. so basicall, if your any of those religions, you have roots in the jewish faith.

Christianity as about as much in common with Judaism as it does with Islam. The Koran is actually based on the bible so by your logic Islam has roots in other faiths. :roll:

remember, hitler's grandmother was a jew. so research your fictional facts before you post any more shit, ass.

Before accusing others of promoting fictional things, go check your OWN facts. The Hitler is 1/4 Jewish is 100% fictional and it?s been labeled that a long time ago. There have also been rumors that he?s half Jew.
Last edited by Class316 on Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Blue Hawk on Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:13 am

know what ass? i think i will take my own advice.... never argue with an idiot. especially a racist, antisemite one at that. so just fuck off and dont make me regret staying.

oh and geese, sorry i for got to tell ya, i stole the image from a friends old avatar at a different board.
Blue Hawk
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Class316 on Wed Sep 04, 2002 5:22 am

Blue Hawk wrote:know what ass? i think i will take my own advice.... never argue with an idiot. especially a racist, antisemite one at that. so just fuck off and dont make me regret staying.

makes you wonder how he defines "antisemite" (probably just like the ADL :lol: )
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Re: Class you tit

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Sep 04, 2002 8:14 am

SH replied:

huh?

Whats not to understand? You were spewing all your racist crap and Adidas, an Admin now warned you in that post about racism.

My God I feel so sorry for you. I really do :cry:

Hmm a racist feels sorry for me. In the words of Yello - Pfffft. That means absolutely nothing to me. The pity of a racist. Ha.

On a brighter note. The next 2 films are gonna ROCK!
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to General Banter