Damian blew up my PC!!!

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Damian blew up my PC!!!

Postby Silverhaze on Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:20 am

Nah only joking boss :lol:

What happened last night was I uninstalled GoBack since it was blocking my installation of XP. When windows restarted my MSN Messenger had magically vanished without a trace. Well, I still had my Messenger Received Files folder but nothing else. Strange I know.

Thats why I didnt manage to get back to you, I couldnt be arsed to download and install MSN again.

Anyway, heres what else happened. Got rid of Goback, started installing. Skipped the auto update stuff cos I suspected it would download from M$ and I'd end up getting screwed. It was already like 11:55pm by this time and then the set up installation started. Yeah nice! 74mins remaining! Lovely.

So I went to bed and left it going only to find that 15 mins after I was asleep Norton got involved and wanted to make a boot record or something. Nothing else happened until this morning when I had to say Yes to norton and let it get on with the damn installation while I was at work. Probably still going now unless its given me another options box. Wouldnt surprise me. I hate having to baby sit my damn PC. JUST DO WHAT I FUCKING ASKED YOU TO DO!!!

You can probably tell thats its irritating me quite a lot :D

Anyway, I'll catch up with you tonight Damian and let you know how its going. Well, thinking about it, that was a dumb thing to say since if I do manage to contact you tonight then it will mean everything has gone ok.

Hopefully I'll speak to you later. While I'm updating all the software that no longer works :D
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby ivwshane on Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:44 pm

Ok later:p
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Return to General Banter