Question for all: who are the REAL cowards/losers/criminals?

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Question for all: who are the REAL cowards/losers/criminals?

Postby Class316 on Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:07 am

A bus was heading to a far right demonstration in Washington DC (that took place in August 25). They stopped for refreshments and guess what happened!! The ARA (Anti-Racist Action) for NO reason stormed the bus, used weapons (like lead pipes) and caused damage to the rented bus!! (One guy even got a blow to his eye, but there were no major injuries and everyone who was attacked will be fine). When the police arrived they actually wanted to arrest EVERYONE, however the incident was caught on tape and only the ARA commie scum were arrested! To this day they sit in jail (I guess their moms didn?t teach them to respect other people?s property). Here are pictures from the aftermath of the attack!! So I ask all of you: Who are the criminal thugs??? The ?Nazis? or the ARA?

More pics @ http://www.longcountyrebel.org/aftermat ... ambush.htm

On a side note, although that particular bus didn?t make it to DC on time, there were about 500 peaceful demonstrators protesting against the Zionist control of the US govt, all the illegals, and the huge influx of immigrants (among other things). And of course plenty of awesome signs were used. LOTS of cops were present, mostly blacks. Among the 500 demonstrators there were about 50 skin heads but the rest were dressed in normal business suits and/or clothes (take a wild guess which ones the media showed). And then there was a far right concert later that night, with choppers and cops patrolling the premises.
Last edited by Class316 on Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby ivwshane on Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:13 am

Any hatred is bad and unproductive.
ivwshane
PCB Conqueror
PCB Conqueror

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:08 am

I couldnt care less about that incident.

Boo-fucking-hoo
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby geesehoward on Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:03 pm

this is all irrelevant to anything. the real losers that should be worried about now are these faggots that are snatching kids, like that guy Avila who raped and killed that 5 year old, he needs to suffer in the worst possible way

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Class316 on Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:37 pm

geesehoward wrote:this is all irrelevant to anything. the real losers that should be worried about now are these faggots that are snatching kids, like that guy Avila who raped and killed that 5 year old, he needs to suffer in the worst possible way

Most of these child abductors were Hispanic. Many of which were illegals. IE they were not supposed to be in the USA to BEGIN with (no more than I?m supposed to be in your house). That?s border security for you. But of course it is ?racist? to even consider protecting borders! Instead let?s guard the borders between Pakistan and Afghanistan. :evil:
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:07 am

i don't know man, what about Richard Ricci and David Westerfield? they weren't Hispanic

geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby adidas on Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:21 am

I don't care what fucking race anyone is, if they kidnap a child with the intent to harm them, or succeed in doing so, they really need to suffer terribly.

I recommend chopping off all their limbs so they are nothing but a torso, locking them in a cell alone with no light, then hooking them to an IV that barely keeps them alive. Let them go mad in there, good fucking riddance.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Class316 on Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:19 am

geesehoward wrote:i don't know man, what about Richard Ricci and David Westerfield? they weren't Hispanic

If you read my post. I said: ?most?, ie almost all, as in not all.

adidas wrote:I don't care what fucking race anyone is, if they kidnap a child with the intent to harm them, or succeed in doing so, they really need to suffer terribly.

I recommend chopping off all their limbs so they are nothing but a torso, locking them in a cell alone with no light, then hooking them to an IV that barely keeps them alive. Let them go mad in there, good fucking riddance.

I agree! However, always good to stop the abductions BEFORE they happen.. More border security = less rapes.

Occupied California: Boy Abducted From Home by Hispanics http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/sh/ne ... 70842.html
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:31 am

"I agree! However, always good to stop the abductions BEFORE they happen.. More border security = less rapes."

ok that's a bit extreme

geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Class316 on Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:47 pm

geesehoward wrote:ok that's a bit extreme

How is "More border security = less rapes" when criminals jump in illegally and in fact many of the rapes were by illegal Aliens? Deviating off Mexico for a second, many of the Cubans that swim to Florida are actually convicts released by Castro to go into America!!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:56 pm

I have to admit that this conversation is a waste of time.

I might ask to be a mod on this forum too so I can delete posts like this. This may be a general banter forum but this IS an emulation board and posts like this one dont really have any place here.

All they see to do is get people angry and start arguments, especially where Class is involved. No offence intended there Class, you have strong views and will argue your point to the bitter end. I just dont think this is the place to do it.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby adidas on Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:46 am

Ok Class, by popular demand I have to request that you stick more to gaming/emulation and (a lot) less to controversial topics regarding race.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to General Banter