Specific examples of propaganda in Movies/TV

Anything, and everything.

Moderator: Zep

Specific examples of propaganda in Movies/TV

Postby Class316 on Thu Aug 15, 2002 3:16 am

Posted here by popular demand :D

Please note I will not list every single propaganda incident in Hollywood?s entertainment, as that would take an eternity. I will list some examples, and next time you watch something, look out for such things.

Ok. First off let?s pin point that in a lot of Hollywood movies, they have Jews play non-Jews, and the FEW non-Jews they have play the part of Jews. Why?? Because they want to confuse us!! This way they make Whites believe ?Jews are White but a different religion? which is of course bull because Jews are a race by themselves (as any Rabbi will tell you). Let?s look at some specific cases:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Sarah Michelle Gellar is a Jewess. Yet, in the series, she not only does she wear a cross, she?s celebrates Christmas!! And FYI her natural hair color is not blond, it?s brown, but she?s a ?blond? in the series. And her ?sister? in the series is also a real life Jewess. The actress who plays Drusella is also a Jewess yet in the series before she became a Vampire she used to go to Church.

Alyson Hannigan, who?s not Jewish, plays Willow ROSENBERG in the series. And in that series she celebrates Honica and she?s a computer genius. One episode where she?s giving gifts she said ?I?m like Santa Clause, but Jewish?

Also, Jason Biggs, who?s Italian Catholic, always plays Jewish roles. Like LEVENSTEIN (American Pie 1/2) and Saving SILVERMAN. In the movie ?A beautiful Mind? a non-Jew plays the part of Dr. ROSEN who of course is good and concerned about the well being of others (after all, he?s Jewish). In American Pie 1/2 Biggs who is not Jewish plays the role of a Jew (as I already mentioned above) and pretty much all the other characters in the movie are Jewish and have non-Jewish roles.

And did you notice that in all movies where the main characters are Jewish, they always get the blond haired blue eyed White girl? Examples: Saving Silverman, Meet the Parents, There?s Something About Mary, Keeping the Faith (in this case the Rabbi gets the Christian girl who takes Jewish lessons). In American Pie 2, the Jew is the only one among them that finds his ?true love? at the end (in Saving Silverman the White guy finds out he?s gay)

Some examples of other non-Jewish ways where they want to confuse us are as follows:

In American Pie 1/2, Shannon Elizabeth (the web cam girl) comes from Eastern Europe. But in reality, her dad is Arab (but not Muslim) and her mom is Cherokee Amerindian.

In the movie 13 ghosts, the family is supposed to be pure European. Yet the main character is actually non-Muslim Arab (Tony SHALHOUB). His wife is a White girl, and his Children are pure 100% White; yet he?s an Arab (but in the movie he?s passed as White). See how they try to confuse???

Cameron Diaz is passed as a blonde hair blue eyed White girl in all her movies. In real life she has brown hair and brown eyes, and her dad is Cuban!

In Scooby Doo, the original cartoon cast was pure 100% White, yet they have a mixed breed with dyed blond hair to play the part of Fred. They didn?t even get a natural blond guy to play him. You know why? So that they put ?White? parts in a non-White guy so show that ?we?re all one race?. And they also have Jewess Sarah Michelle Gellar playing the part of a White girl (as usual).

There?s a movie called Tequila body shots (I think that?s the name), there?s an Asian girl with dyed blond hair, and a White guy says ?I?m going for the blond?

Now let?s see some examples of Whites being evil and non-Whites (usually Black) are heroes.

In Spiderman, although the main hero is White, in all the incidents where he stops crimes, the villains are White, and the victims are not. Like in the convenience store where Koreans are being robbed by Whites, and in the armored truck scene the cop is black and the villain is White. The only scene where the villains seemed like they could be Hispanic was the Mary Jane rape scene, but it was dark you could hardly tell. Of course, in reality, if you go to NYC and you?re a crime victim, the chances of the criminal being White are slim to none. In fact, the top 10 most wanted in NYC are all Black. And at the end of Spiderman you have non-Whites throwing stones at the goblin (you mess with aaaaaallllll of us)

In the book Sum of all Fears, the terrorists are actually ARAB!! But of course in today?s oh so sensitive times that?s a big no no. So Zionist controlled Hollywood puts the next best thing in the movie: WHITE MAN!!! Did you notice in the football arena they went out of their way to show mixed race couples, mixed race babies, etc etc!! Why??? Because evil White racists want to disrupt our lives and not let us race mix, which is a ?beautiful thing?!! OH MY GOD WE NEED TO ALL RACE MIX TO FIGHT THE EVIL NAZIS!!

Men in Black: Will Smith passes the test because he shot a little blond haired White girl with HOMEWORK!!

The movies ?O? and Save the Last Dance: Do I really need to go into detail here?? Besides the fact that you?ve got Hollywood race mixing filth, you have your typical poor oppressed Blackie, and your Evil oppressive Whitey. On another note, even in movies where race mixing isn?t the theme you still have mixed race couples scattered here and there (even if they appear for 1 second)

The Time Machine: Despite the fact that they were all blond hair blue eyed Aryan in the old one, in the new one the future is all brown hair brown skin brown eyes (ie MULLATOES)!! And the only White guy in the future is evil!

Along Came a Spider: The black guy is smart and good, while the evil child abductors are all White!! The blond hair blue eyed female cop turns out to be evil in the end!

Rush Hour 2: non-White heroes fight (and defeat) evil White villains.

The Scorpion King: Villains all mixed race, Whites are Evil.

Pitch Black:

White female ship pilot: strong, tough, and open-minded to anyone but white males. She dies because she would not run away with the half-breed prisoner.

White male cop/bounty hunter: liar, bully, dumb and only concerned about himself. He dies because he wanted his half-breed prisoner to kill the white teenage girl in order to save his own skin.

Half-breed prisoner/murderer: strong, worldly, streetwise, fair. He lives because he was a victim of the white society and received special eye surgery that allowed him to see in the dark, in order to protect himself in the dark dungeons the whites had thrown him in. This murdering convict was stronger, smarter, meaner and just all around better than everyone else

White male passenger: snobby, rich, and miserly. He dies because he was a cowardly, spoiled and said mean things about the half-breed convict.

White female teenager: worships the half-breed murderer, open minded, trusting. She survives because she worships the half-breed prisoner and stared at him with adoring eyes

Black male Islamic: wise, religious, and kind. He survives because he's black, non-Christian and potent. (This movie is pre-9/11, when such were still considered better than white Christians).

Three half-breed Islamic sons of above black Islamic: kind, curious, trusting (all die). They die because they are just innocent victims of their own goodness.

White female crew member: tough, business-like, does not trust half-breed murderer. She dies because she never trusted the half-breed prisoner and would not follow his lead.

Non-White male: carried a gun and used it in perceived self-defense (dies). Hollywood movies are always pro gun control and depict carrying a guy for defense as ?evil?.

Hart?s War:

This film has everything that a World War II courtroom drama should have:

--A tyrannical, psychotic Nazi Commandant who kills innocent prisoners in cold blood

--Nameless, dehumanized Nazi guards who are either scar-faced and somber or fat and bumbling

--a defiant, yet wimpy, liberal Army lieutenant whose blindness to race makes him the hero

--a short-sighted Army colonel whose devotion to winning the war makes him a villain

--a pair of smart, articulate negro officers, one of whom is martyred, the other persecuted

--a few thousand "racist" American dogfaces, who see the error of their ways by the end of the film

--and, last but not least, a fleeting, yet meaningful shot of poor, pitiful Jews being carted off on a prison train (to be used in scene 34 of "Schindler's List III)

Attack of the Clones: While not blatantly anti White and in fact has a bit of pro White elements hidden in it (George Lucas isn?t Jewish) it had some politically correct elements: Pure 100% Jewess Natalie Portman born in Jerusalem, a BLACK head of the Jedi council, and the Queen of Naboo was INDIAN talking in Indianglish (they didn?t even get someone who spoke proper English).

Undercover Brother and The New Guy: I don?t think I really need to go into detail on how anti White, pro minority, pro race mixing these movies are. Watch them and you?ll see what I mean.

Rat Race:

The negress Lanei Chapman plays the well-to-do owner of a cosmetics company. She and her mother (Whoopi Goldberg) don't seem to be in the movie for any other reason than to ensure it complied with NAACP standards (all lead actors in mass casts must be at LEAST 30% negro).

Jew Jon LOVITZ and his Jew family stop at what they think is the Barbie Doll museum, but is actually the Klaus Barbie museum. The tour guides and other museum visitors are a couple of freaks, resembling runners-up in a Sid Vicious look-a-like contest. The Jews steal a Nazi staff car, and eventually crash into a World War II veterans' meeting, where Jon Lovitz unintentionally impersonates Hitler for the vets.

Negro Cuba Gooding Jr. has an altercation with a Spanish cabbie (not Mexican). Cuba then talks a dumb, fat, White bus driver out of his clothes, and commandeers a bus filled with Lucille Ball impersonators (including one transvestite).

In the end, lead singer of the music group Smashmouth appears. He thanks them for giving all of this money to the Feed the Earth charity. A couple of the Whites are reluctant, but after seeing the cherubic faces of the non-White recipients of the benefit funds, they acquiesce, and the crowd cheers: "Yay?! Generosity is super! Basically the Jews are telling us that we owe something to the non-White population of the third world; that if we send in our donations now, we will make the children smile, the crowds will cheer, and Smashmouth will play a song for us. This ?we owe them? philosophy is also propelled in a number of movies.

There?s also a deleted scene in the movie where the (White) Wrestler Diamond Dallas Page beats up the negro! I?m not joking when I tell you this is THE funniest (and probably most entertaining) scene in the movie and there was NO reason at all for this scene being taken out. In fact, they paid some good $$$$ to DDP and spent lots of time making that scene as stated by the director). But we know why it was taken out

In the Disney cartoon Atlantis, besides the main geeky White guy, the other Whites are evil and want to destroy the society, and the non Whites (Negro, Hispanic, Turk) end up being good. The White guy also ends up with the brown skinned girl. Did you know Walt Disney did not let ONE Jew work for him (gee I wonder why). When he died the Jews took it over and have been putting out race mixing trash ever since. This is just one example.

Phew!! I could go on forever and ever movie after movie. But I?ll let you dissect the propaganda in movies you watch. Even if you think I?m paranoid and this is so silly, then at least watch a movie with this in mind so you can PROVE that I?m paranoid and spewing out nonsense.

Let me show you a couple of scenes from Futurama. Oh, just a quick note on how futurama propagates multiculturalism: The main characters are a Dumb White guy, an Old White professor, a One eyed mutant girl, An Asian looking girl from Mars, A robot, a Lobster doctor, and a Jamaican. And of course you have all species of aliens and humans living in Earth. Anyway, look at this coin! This is what the Jew?s media wants for America?s ?future?.

And see this one, they want to promote that ?we?re all one?

Last edited by Class316 on Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Thu Aug 15, 2002 8:11 am

OK I didnt get to read the whole post yet as I am at work but why does a jewish actor have to play a jew in a film or program?

Isnt that the whole idea of acting, you play somebody that you are not??
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Jewboy on Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:49 pm

Ok , now you are posting racist shit. It doesn't matter what race you are it is after all a "MOVIE". I've kept quiet about your endless dribble before but this is now becoming a joke. I am not a jew myself and i am racist to a point, but you surpass me. I urge Damian to sort you out soon and also others not to post on any of your posts. This is the last time i will post on your threads.
Jewboy
PCB Resident
PCB Resident

Postby Class316 on Thu Aug 15, 2002 4:21 pm

Silverhaze wrote:OK I didnt get to read the whole post yet as I am at work but why does a jewish actor have to play a jew in a film or program?

Isnt that the whole idea of acting, you play somebody that you are not??

That?s an arguable point. But you see, in almost every single case, the Jew plays a non-Jew and the non-Jew plays a Jew! It?s a common pattern in all movies/series. It's a pattern. Not random! Read on!

In any case, when a non-Jew plays a Jew, in most cases it?s not really specified like Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They?re simply a Jewish name!! Like LEVENSTEIN in American Pie 1/2. So the non-Jew isn?t strictly ?playing a Jew?(in most cases), but simply _is_ one. Similarly, the Jewish actors in American Pie 1/2 don?t? celebrate Christmas or anything but are given non-Jewish identities to confuse us further.

Jewboy wrote:Ok , now you are posting racist shit. It doesn't matter what race you are it is after all a "MOVIE".

It?s more than ?just a movie for entertainment? (as most people argue). They?re movies very cleverly displaying anti-White propaganda in a very organized pattern! Just watch movie after movie and you?ll see. If you?re aware of it you?ll see how the pieces of the puzzle fit together. As for the ?racist? bit, I don?t see how speaking the truth is racist, but if that?s what you want to call it fine by me. Insults won?t de-motivate me from speaking the truth (and they never have)
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby geesehoward on Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:52 pm

sigh, more "jews are controlling the media" bs if anyone's controlling the media, it's christian conservatives. for goodness sakes, i was watching an X Men cartoon this morning and they were pushing christianity, what the hell is that?

"the whole world's about to end over a goddamn puppy"- Paranoia Agent
geesehoward
PCB General
PCB General

Postby Class316 on Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:31 am

geesehoward wrote:sigh, more "jews are controlling the media" bs if anyone's controlling the media, it's christian conservatives. for goodness sakes, i was watching an X Men cartoon this morning and they were pushing christianity, what the hell is that?

Ha ha!! Please!! Just look at the credits of any movie/tv show/whatever and it looks like it could be a page from a Tel Aviv phone book!!

And if you still don?t believe me, make a search for ANY movie, TV show, celebrity, or anything you like at http://www.jewhoo.com
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby Silverhaze on Sun Aug 18, 2002 10:38 am

[sarcasm] Oh no! The Jews are taking over whatever will we do?!?!? [/sarcasm]
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Class316 on Sun Aug 18, 2002 5:55 pm

Silverhaze wrote:[sarcasm] Oh no! The Jews are taking over whatever will we do?!?!? [/sarcasm]

your "sarcasm" is not too far off. They already took over!
Class316
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby adidas on Sun Aug 18, 2002 7:55 pm

This is getting ridiculous.

Play nice people :evil:
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Return to General Banter