Woohoo!

Discuss all your experiences of the world of Arcade Emulation

Moderator: Silverhaze

Woohoo!

Postby adidas on Wed May 16, 2001 1:27 am

Hey, I'm allowed to post now!

I don't even really have anything to say, but I had to post SOMETHING, it's been to long that we've been without the real board.

Now, let's see how long until people start coming back now.

BTW the new Tool cd came out today, and it kicks ass!

And oh yeah, I just sent my ISP an ultimatum concerning my connection, I figured it has done no good whatsoever to call them on the phone, so I emailed them. I told them if my connection isn't fixed pronto, I'm cancelling service. I told them I haven't been billed once, since my connection has been fucked from day one. I figured if anything will get their attention, it'll be the fact that they will LOSE MONEY on me if they don't take care of the problem. My setup was free, my modem was free, and I have no contract, so what the fuck do I need to stay with these losers for if they're going to dick me around?

[ 15 May 2001: Message edited by: adidas ]
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Woohoo!

Postby Damian on Wed May 16, 2001 2:05 am

Yeah, as I said at the help board your posting permissions were off for some reason. Sounds like about time you dump those wasters, I hate companies that can do nothing but screw around spouting bullshit.
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Woohoo!

Postby adidas on Wed May 16, 2001 2:33 am

My only problem is that this is the only company I have found that hasn't said I was too far away from my central office to get DSL, especially at the speed I am supposed to be getting right now. If I do cancel, and I will soon if it isn't fixed, I don't know if I'll be able to get broadband for awhile. Cable isn't available where I live, either.

It's pretty crazy, I live 10 minutes from the biggest city in Ohio, right in the middle of the suburbs, and I can't find an alternate ISP to replace these bozos.

If you want me to upload anything, Damian, contact me by email and give me the details of want you need done.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Woohoo!

Postby -ToxicCreep- on Wed May 16, 2001 12:16 pm

Wow. This version of UBB r0xx. I think I'd almost attempt an upgrade. My congratulations ont he return of your boards Damian ... if I find time, I'll come around and stir up some trouble. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

-Toxic-
EmuChrist
-ToxicCreep-
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Woohoo!

Postby Damian on Wed May 16, 2001 12:41 pm

Thanks. Yeah if you ever do want to upgrade just email me and I'll send you a copy. Apparently all you do is put up the files, start the files go into contol panel and select "Import UBB5 Archives".
Damian
PCB Ultimate Emulator
PCB Ultimate Emulator

Postby draxe on Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:03 am

I'm just miffed about the posts I lost :cry:
draxe
PCB Member
PCB Member

Return to Arcade Emulation