Nebula model 2 emulator problem-need help

Discuss all your experiences of the world of Arcade Emulation

Moderator: Silverhaze

Nebula model 2 emulator problem-need help

Postby snipered on Mon May 26, 2003 10:00 am

ok im new to emulation. I donwloaded the nebula model 2 emulator. Then i downloaded the roms for the emulator. I extracted the roms and i found that all i c is e1328.cp and mp2889 etc and stuff like that. I extract all the roms into a folder and then set the emulator to search within that folder. Then i click on view all working roms within the emulator. I discover that nothing is there even after rescanning the roms.
What am i doing wrong? do i need some program to join them together-if so which and were can i get it? do i need some form of dat file-if so were can i get it and which one?

any help would be much appreciated
thanx
snipered
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby Silverhaze on Mon May 26, 2003 11:03 am

Have you tried not unzipping the roms and scanning that way?

Ive not used Nebula but its my understanding that almost every emulator out there at the moment has zip support.

Keep your roms zipped in the format you downloaded them in. Stick them in your roms folder, check the options in Nebula to make sure its looking in the right place for the roms and then try scanning.

Hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised 8)

Good luck.

And welcome to the board by the way!! :D
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby snipered on Mon May 26, 2003 11:20 am

thanks mate that did the trick beautifully. It works although a little slow-probably due to lack of memory and speed of the processor-oh well u cant have everything

thanx anyway mate
snipered
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Return to Arcade Emulation