Aliens vs. Predator Capcom 1994 ROM US or EURO ver.

Discuss all your experiences of the world of Arcade Emulation

Moderator: Silverhaze

Aliens vs. Predator Capcom 1994 ROM US or EURO ver.

Postby Lem0nRuski on Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:56 am

I'have searched every possible damn emu site on the Internet and still couldn't find this game, I use to hack away at when I was a lil kid. Nothing but broken links and mulfunctioning sites. COuld anyone please help me as to where I can download this ROM or perhaps you could send it to me. I would be most grateful.

[img]http://emulacja.in4.pl/btm/obrazki/cps2 ... ((Rafaello)).jpg[/img][/img]
Lem0nRuski
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby RabidYak on Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:24 am

RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:22 pm

There ya go.

It was taken off most sites for some lame copyright reasons.
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Postby Lem0nRuski on Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:55 pm

Thanks alot !!!!! got it. Ahhh nostalgia satisfied

It seems kinda dumb now :-) Aswell it's cool as sh$%T with scanlines on, Like the arcade screens. except at 120Hz refresh rate ahhahhahh

I am looking at these mame rom lists and there's literally thousands of these roms available. Tell me are these all old games or do you people also emulate roms from nowdays arcade games ? What about Xbox and PS2 are those emulated, if so how do they do on high-end pc's ?
What's great about emu roms is the size, it's tiny 4 sum reason.
Aswell as the fact the pc seems like the master interface console,how do these people do it ! especialy playing with the code of these antique games.

Any games or sites you can recommend would be wonderful. After good Mame Arcade games not those free stone age roms.
thanks again...
Lem0nRuski
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby RabidYak on Wed Apr 16, 2003 4:12 pm

Lem0nRuski wrote:I am looking at these mame rom lists and there's literally thousands of these roms available. Tell me are these all old games or do you people also emulate roms from nowdays arcade games ? What about Xbox and PS2 are those emulated, if so how do they do on high-end pc's ?

If you want brand new games, go to arcades or buy them. If you want them for free, take a screwdriver or go shoplifting.

Lem0nRuski wrote:Any games or sites you can recommend would be wonderful. After good Mame Arcade games not those free stone age roms.thanks again...

Just get what you enjoyed playing when you were younger, thats the key to getting the most enjoyment out of emulation.

You dont need other sites as far as downloading ROMs and Images go. If its dumped and publically available, you'll find it at emuchina.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby Silverhaze on Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:12 pm

Well put Mr Yak.

They havent even managed a full on working Saturn emulator yet so you are well ahead of yourself on newer systems.

You can get your xbox and ps2 chipped and download the games from various places but they often expect trades for other ISOs.

As far as I know, gamecube is a little more obscure because of the funky mini dvds it plays. Get ya self a panasonic one that plays proper size dvds and you might be able to download some shit for it if you can get it chipped too.

You never heard it from me though....right? ;);)
For the people who are still alive.
Silverhaze
Master Of The Universe

Return to Arcade Emulation