Site update - "Aracde Stuff For Sale"

Discuss all your experiences of the world of Arcade Emulation

Moderator: Silverhaze

Postby martinstephenson on Sat Jul 07, 2001 10:47 pm

Hi All,
I added a new section to my site (see below for link) called "Arcade Stuff For Sale".
Basically - if you find any good stuff on an auction site that may be interesting to others in the MAME/Emulation community, post the link to the item here.
Or, if you want, post a link to stuff you want to sell yourself.
It may not be used much, but if it help 1 person find something they want it'll be worth it!!

Let me know what y'all think !!

[img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img])

MAME ROM Links
martinstephenson
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Postby adidas on Sun Jul 08, 2001 7:49 pm

Your new section isn't anything I'd be interested in, but I visit your site semi-regularly to check the MAME links.

You have a screenshots section, why don't you have links to any of the other artwork? (Cabinets, etc.)

Better yet, I don't know how much webspace you have or how much the artwork for MAME uses, but maybe you could host those files.
adidas
PCB Emperor
PCB Emperor

Postby RabidYak on Sun Jul 08, 2001 8:16 pm

That new sections a pretty good idea, I just wish I had the money to buy actuall arcade stuff.

Theres no need to host the artwork, its all on pretty decent servers at thier respective sites anyway. Plus youll be needing mofo space for all of it.
RabidYak
PCB King
PCB King

Postby martinstephenson on Sun Jul 08, 2001 9:53 pm

I don't have a link to any other Artwork as I just want to show people what games are new in the latest Beta - I think the best way is to show a screenshot - Also, I don't have the space...

Also, with the new section, I want people to add links they found on sites - not just eBay but less know sites; if they come across anything....I'm not selling any of the stuff on my site - I just thought other may be interested and may want to buy it..
martinstephenson
PCB Newbie
PCB Newbie

Return to Arcade Emulation